Beginning Monday, May 18, Sacred Heart will resume weekday 12:10 p.m. Mass. The church will be open from 11:45 a.m. until the end of Mass. Please read the guidelines below. Confessions remain by appointment only; please contact the parish office at 813-229-1595 to schedule.
As we gather again to be joyfully present for the celebration of Mass, we are asked to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will follow Bishop Parkes’ guidelines, and ask for your cooperation in taking the necessary precautions, which include:
- Sanitizing your hands when entering and leaving the church.
- Wearing a protective mask while inside the church building, except when receiving Communion.
- Restricting attendance to only 25% maximum capacity inside our church. Once the 25% occupancy has been reached, additional people will not be allowed to enter.
- Respecting the 6-feet distancing from others who are not in your household.
- Limiting seating to every other pew. Please respect the parts of the church that are roped off.
Until further notice, Sunday Mass will remain live streamed (please see below for more information). The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still in effect. This page can be checked for any additional updates.