Weekend Mass Schedule:
– Saturday Vigil: 5:30 p.m.
– Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. (and via live stream), 12:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Please note: The general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass has ended. You can read more about the Bishop’s announcement here. We will still provide Mass via live stream every Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. for the sick and homebound. Visit our Online Mass page to view.
Weekday Mass Schedule:
– Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m., 12:10 p.m.
– The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception will be celebrated with three Masses, including a Vigil Mass on Thursday, December 7, at 6:30 p.m., and two Masses on Friday, December 8, at 7 a.m. and 12:10 p.m.
– The Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be celebrated on Tuesday, December 12, at the 12:10 p.m. Mass, with bilingual elements and live mariachis accompanying the Mass.
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available in the church on the following days and times:
– Monday – Friday: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
– Saturday: 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What are the Safety Measures in Place?
Please note: As we continue to monitor changes in our area regarding COVID-19, Sacred Heart will have the following items/protocols in place:
- Sanitizing stations will be available at every entrance/exit of the church.
- Protective masks are recommended while inside the church building, North Campus, or any area where crowds have the potential to gather, except when receiving Communion.
- Masks will be available for those who would like them in the back of the church.
- Receiving Communion via hand is recommended.
- Holy Water dispensers will be available at the main entrance/exit of the church.
Bishop Parkes has removed the General Dispensation from attending Mass beginning May 22, 2021. To read his letter, click here.
Are Childcare and Restrooms Available?
Childcare is not currently available, but restrooms are open in the back of the church.
Visit our Latest News & Updates page for more information.
Please note: On state and national holidays, the parish offices are closed, and there is only one Mass celebrated. Please see the bulletin that week for further details. Daily confessions are also not held on holidays.
Holy Days of Obligation
The Holy Day of Obligation Mass schedule varies by day. Please see the bulletin that week for further details.
The Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg provides information regarding the names of parishes and Mass times of Masses for the hearing impaired. Learn more.
The Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg also provided information regarding Masses for the homebound. Learn more.