Weekend Mass Schedule:
– Saturday Vigil: 5:30 pm
– Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am (and via live stream), 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 5:30 pm
Please note: The general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass each week ends on May 22nd, the Vigil of Pentecost. You can read more about the Bishop’s announcement here. To read more about safety measures in place at Sacred Heart, click here.
We will still provide Mass via live stream every Sunday morning at 9:00 am. Visit our Online Mass page to watch. However, Sacred Heart will no longer distribute Communion at the North Campus.
Weekday Mass Schedule:
– Monday – Friday: 7:00 am, 12:10 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available in the church on the following days and times*:
– Monday – Friday: 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
– Saturday: 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
*Masks will be required.
Will There Be Enough Seating?
At this time, Sacred Heart is filling the church at half capacity and sectioning off various pews to enable social distancing between parishioners. Due to the number of parishioners beginning to return to church, we’ve added an additional Mass to our schedule to help accommodate everyone, safely.
What are the Safety Measures in Place?
Please be advised that we are asking all parishioners to follow the below safety guidelines if you plan to come in person:
– Use the Florida Avenue main doors for entering and exiting the church, unless special assistance is needed via the Twiggs Street ramp.
– Sanitize your hands upon entering (and leaving) the church.
– Wear a protective mask/covering while inside the church building, except during the reception of communion.
– Follow the ushers’ directions regarding seating, if needed.
– Respect the 6-ft social distancing space between you and those not in your immediate household.
Are Childcare and Restrooms Available?
Childcare is not currently available, but restrooms are open in the back of the church.
Visit our Latest News & Updates page for more information.
Please note: On state and national holidays, the parish offices are closed, and there is only one Mass celebrated. Please see the bulletin that week for further details. Daily confessions are also not held on holidays.
Holy Days of Obligation
The Holy Day of Obligation Mass schedule varies by day. Please see the bulletin that week for further details.
The Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg provides information regarding the names of parishes and Mass times of Masses for the hearing impaired. Learn more.
The Catholic Diocese of St. Petersburg also provided information regarding Masses for the homebound. Learn more.