- What are the Faith Practices of Lent? Bishop Barron Explains (Word on Fire)
- Reflection on the Stations of the Cross. Bishop Barron (Word on Fire)
- Ash Wednesday & Lent in Three Minutes (Busted Halo) – looking for a quick way to explain Ash Wednesday to your friends?
- Lent Frequently Asked Questions: With Joe Paprocki (Loyola Press)
- Stations of the Cross Video-English (American Bible Society) -featuring unique works of art from sculptor Gib Singleton, this video provides an opportunity for viewers to meditate on the Passion of Christ.
- Palm Sunday (Outside da Box)
- What is Lent? (Catholic Relief Services) – Why do we set aside this season and change our practices? What does it accomplish? Fr. Jim Martin, Kerry Weber, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Chris West and others answer.
- Catholic Kids Homilies for Ash Wednesday and all the Weeks of Lent (Cycle C) (Isabella D’Angelo – Catholic Kids Media) An upbeat animated video with a kid-friendly homily based on the readings for Ash Wednesday and all the weeks of Lent.
Lenten Resources for Adults
- Living Lent Daily – 40 Hours to Inspire Your Journey through Lent (Loyola Press)
- Lenten Reflections from Bishop Robert Barron (Word on Fire)
- US Catholic Bishop’s Lenten Resources (USCCB)
- Lenten Stations of the Cross (USCCB)
- Your Guides to a Catholic Lent (Our Sunday Visitor)
Lenten Activities for Families and Children
- Lenten Calendar for Kids (Catholic Icing)
- Creating a Lenten Prayer Space in the Home (Building Faith)
- Lent: Resources for your Lenten Journey (Loyola Press)
- Lenten Activities for Children (Catholic Icing) – Activities for preschoolers
- Lenten Adventure (Holy Heroes)