Please be advised that over the next two weekends, there will be two Gasparilla events at Curtis Hixon Park that will affect parking in downtown Tampa:
– Gasparilla Festival of the Arts / March 3rd – 4th
– Gasparilla Music Festival / March 10th – 11th
Due to the increased traffic in and around downtown Tampa, parking may be more difficult to find. Options include:
– Using the Madison Building parking garage
– Finding available street parking
– Paying the asking rate at one of the nearby commercial parking lots
Please note: The parking lot located at the corner of W. Kennedy Blvd. and N. Florida Ave. will not be available for parishioners on either weekend. The parking garage in the Madison Building will be available for Mass, however, if you plan to stay after Mass to attend either event, please pay the posted rate or move your car. Thank you.